Privacy Identity and Innovation 2010 conference will take place in Seattle Washington, USA on 17-19 August 2010.
It's an all-hands-on-deck conference where industry executives, technologists, consumer advocates, policy experts and other stakeholders will come together as a group to examine critical issues like:
- How emerging technologies & business models are impacting the way data is created, shared and aggregated
- Effective approaches for building online trust with users
- Ways in which user preferences and social norms are shifting
- Changes in the regulatory landscape, in the U.S. and internationally
- The role of anonymity and the future of reputation management on the Web
- The latest developments in user-centric identity management